Saturday, November 15, 2014

Painted Pine Cone Tutorial

Hello sweet friends!
I have been a busy girl crafting and getting ready for the holidays!
Every year I have the kids gather pine cones for me.
This year I painted and glittered my pine cones pink and white to use in wreaths, bowl fillers and outside decor. 
I love finding inexpensive pretty ways to decorate!
Here is a step by step tutorial of how I painted my pine cones.

Painted Pine Cone Tutorial
Step 1 :
Collect pine cones and mix up your favorite shade of pink paint. 

 Step 2:
Spread out a piece of plastic to paint over. Put your plastic gloves on, this craft gets messy. Using a generous dip of paint begin painting the outside of pine cone.

 Step 3:
Next, gently paint into the tips.
 
 Step 4:
While pine cone is still wet sprinkle with fairy dust glitter. Lay on plastic to dry. Take it a step further and embellish with ribbons, pearls and pretty baubles.
Display in a pretty bowl for a pretty hint of holiday romance.
 Have fun painting pine cones!
 Thank you so very much for stopping by for a visit with me!
Hope you all are having a day full of Joy and holiday good tiding!
 
Joining
 
Hugs and sparkles,
xoxo
Olivia
Olivia

8 comments:

  1. Olivia, I have gathered pine cones all fall. I wanted to make some cute decorations with my g.daughters. This is really cute, may have to do this with them. Thanks for the cute idea. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty...I need to go find a source for pretty pine cones.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home, so romantic and shabby chic :) Do you normally use that mirror as your tray when you're decorating? I have lots of shabby chic mirrors in the living area and the bedroom but I never thought about using is as a tray :) I might use it next time when serving coffees and teas to my guests :)

    From:
    ParisDecor.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are darling, Olivia. Have you ever tried dipping them in slightly thinned paint? I have done that in the past and I love the way those come out, too. I think I was too lazy to paint them~;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous and the glitter is the perfect touch!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty in pink, definitely something I would do

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have holy order's from the (lights of Devine action in the bigger huge Universe in the depth of outer space.) To get me a bigger $figure from My SSI check. Hire an attorney/lawyer to contact Social Security here in North America. Make the monthly payments I get to $1300. That = to $15,600 per year/calendar. It would be better if its that same amount paid out in all 50 states of North America. I mean the Supplemental Security Income for the mentally disabled possibly crazy one day. The phyciatrist prescribed for Me different medicine pills at diferent mental hospital to nock out the 'voice hallucination.' It was a weird chemical drug like Thorazine-Haldol-Depacote-Zyprexia-Resparadol-Fazicle/clozapine-Cogentin. Fricken frack the Cogentin did not stop the side effects of the bad MEDS Thorazine. A muscle stiffness with fingers and arm twitching movements. It caused me to walk in a slow shuffle. If I hid the pill in my mouth or hand to avoid it the evil nurse injected me with a hyperdermic syringe on My upper arm or My butcheck 1 time. The Phyciatrist-Phycologist-docter said I was on a COURT ORDER to take the MEDS daily. When I know its actually demonic poisin. If a person can't say NO! it means your a stupid slave. reject.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog